midgetking101midgetking101

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Spanish Medio Ambiente Spanish Medio Ambiente

AWESOME!

i love the transition from the sunset to the moon its amazing! i never thought of it ...

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

MOST ADDICTING GAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN YOU! I wasted my whole day playing this game and didnt even notice it. For that I'm going to give you a 9/10. Not really. I'm giving this game a 9 because u have to wait soooooooo long while your turtle is flying. Some times I found my self saying just die already. If maybe in like TT2 you could make a fast forward button. or less gravity. Once again GOD DAMN YOU!

All Hail Windows! 3 All Hail Windows! 3

BEST SONG OF TE WEEK

this is the best song i have heard all week. and thats sayin something. god dude im impressed and it takes a lot to impress me ... thats y i gave u a 9 and not a ten ... if u had like a sound from an Macintoch comp then i would have given u a 10 because its like an easteregg type thing

Step responds:

Actually, you did give me a 10 lol :P. Oh well :D. I would add some Mac sounds, but I couldn't find any over the Internet. Still, if I find some, I just might make a Windows Vs Mac song, but probably not... Anyway, thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked the song :D.

Revolutions Revolutions

One of the best tecno songs ive heard in a while

its an awesome song!